All articles are in a zip file (1.8GB) that can be downloaded from:
The books listed below are required and available at various online bookstores.
1. Rubin, Donald (2006) Matched Sampling for Causal Effects
2, Guo, Shenyang and Mark W. Fraser (2010) Propensity Score Analysis: Statistical Methods and Applications. Thousand Oaks, CA.: Sage Publishers. (hereinafter called G&F)
Copies of some chapters are available to borrow from Professor McCubbins (I encourage students to buy these books; they are readily available and very useful):
1. Curd and Cover (1998) Philosophy of Science: The Central Issues
2. Imbens and Rubin (2013) Causal Inference in Statistics and Social Sciences [draft] (hereinafter called I&R, including in the ZIP file)
3. Chapters from Trochim and Donnelly (2007) The Research Methods Knowledge Base, 3rd Edition. Atomic Dog. You can get most of Trochim's book here:
4. Chapters from Cameron and Trivedi, Microeconometrics: Models and Applications.